Stop Unwanted Calls from Psychos & Take Revenge by Using Facebook

There are already many ways to stop unwanted calls. What you need to do is just Google and you will get some good ways to get rid of unwanted calls. But what I think is that, those ways are only to stop unwanted calls but not to take revenge upon anyone who disturbs by calling day and night endlessly.
I don’t say I’m damn confident and proud; but with experience I want to say that my technique showed some great results.
What my technique does?
1. Decreases the no. of phone calls from a psycho and finally puts an end.
2. Also takes revenge, disturbs the disturber too.
Let me tell you,

There are many ways to stop unwanted calls from different type of users:

stop unwanted calls
i) Using “Do Not Call Register” Services we can stop advertising and promotional calls.
ii) Using some call blocking or call reject services we can block all incoming phone calls.
iii) Using a phone number blocking app we can block some definite phone numbers.
But here today I’m not going to discuss the above ways to stop unwanted calls. Today I’m going to talk about how to stop unwanted calls from psychos by using Facebook. This is the simplest way to take revenge as well. I’ve used this technique and have seen great results from the first day.
I’ll share my story with you…
One day, don’t know how. A guy got my aunt’s number and called her. The first day when he called, he didn’t say anything. He was just hearing what my aunt was saying. My aunt asked repeatedly, “Who’s this? Hello..!” etc…; but he was only hearing from the other side without saying anything.
The Next day when he called, my aunt didn’t say anything then he said, “Hello! Who’s dis?” Then my aunt replied, “I’m… & I’m from …; but who are you?” He then said nothing and cut the phone call. And from that time he started calling after every 1-2 hour. He’s some kind of mad guy right? My aunt stopped receiving his phone thereafter but he continued to do the same.
The third day my aunt called him and asked him not to disturb anymore. He then stopped calling for some time and started again. This time he called so much that my aunt had to switch off the phone. He started making calls after every 5 minutes. But why should my aunt switch off the phone because of him?
Then my aunt told the whole case to me. I was not aware of all these because she didn’t tell me before. But the day I came to know about all these I took some cool steps to stop unwanted calls and as well as to take revenge on him. Revenge means I wanted him to get disturbed as well.

What I did to stop unwanted calls? What’s the technique?

I used Facebook in order to stop him & as well as to disturb him.
To know my technique you have to promise me that you will use this technique only if someone is disturbing you; but not to disturb others without any reason or because of any personal hostility. This technique is to disturb others who are disturbing you but if you use it to disturb those who don’t disturb you by doing phone calls then you may be punished by law as you will be caught because your records will always be there on Facebook.
Now, check what I did to stop unwanted calls…
1. First, I created a female fake account on Facebook.
2. Uploaded an attractive image of a cute girl.
3. Filled up the profile info as normally girls do.
4. Left some status; then liked some pages and also sent friend requests to some guys and girls.
By taking the above steps I got a girl account which started getting tons of requests from the first day…
Next steps…
5. I took the phone number of the mad guy from my aunt.
6. Updated the girl’s phone number on Facebook with his phone number.
7. Also shared the number with Facebook Friends.
Then what?
Some Facebook people started messaging and calling to the psycho’s number and he must have got a lot of disturb as he decreased the no. of phone calls and also stopped calling my aunt finally.

Why the Psycho stopped calling?

i) He must have known that we are taking some steps now and so he became alert.
ii) He must be getting no time to call us as hundreds of people from Facebook are calling him now. Funny! :)
Here are some comments of Facebook people who called the mad man.
“Hey I called to this number but no one is receiving.”
“Some guy picked the phone.”
“The number was busy.”
“I called 3 times. Please receive”
You can see how people are disturbing him now. So, if you ever get disturbed by some psychos like this guy then you can apply this technique.

Some important notes for girls:

1. Never provide phone number details to strangers, not even at the time of recharge. Enter your no. yourself and observe if someone is noting down your number.
2. Don’t update phone no. on Facebook. There are thousands of mad guys to disturb you day and night.
3. If some unknown calls you and asks about you don’t reply him; rather ask him who he is and why he called. He called us right? So we should ask why he called, not he.
I think now people can stop unwanted calls as well as take revenge upon the psychos. What do you think, why does the psychos call day and night to disturb others, don’t they have any other work?
This article is written for the girls who get disturbing calls day and night from strangers. I don’t know why but these type of cases are increasing day by day. The dirty minds out there are doing many other bad jobs too. So, please share this post to make everyone aware about all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
TECHNO-STATION © 2013 | Designed by Rajat More